1. Users may not use the website in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material:
1.1. In violation of any applicable law or regulation;
1.2. In a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of Mytvet SA.
1.3. That is defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
2. The following is prohibited with respect to the website:
2.1. Using any robot, spider, other automatic device or manual process to monitor or copy any part of the website;
2.2. Using any device, software or routine or the like to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website.
2.3. Taking any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the website infrastructure;
2.4. Copying, reproducing, altering, modifying, creating derivative works, or publicly displaying any content and/design layout of this website;
2.5. Reverse assembling or otherwise attempting to discover any source code relating to the website or any tool therein, except to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation; and
2.6. Attempting to access any area of the website to which access is not authorised.
Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights
1. All content, trademarks and data on this website, including but not limited to, software, databases, text, graphics, icons, hyperlinks, private information, and designs are the property of or licensed to the website.
2. Users of this website are not granted a licence or any other right including without limitation under Copyright, Trade Mark, Patent or Intellectual Property Rights in/or to the content.
1. The website is not involved in the payment processing. This is handled safely by Payfast.
2. Mytvet SA cannot guarantee that the Website will be available uninterrupted for 24 hours a day and will not be liable in any way whatsoever if the Website is unavailable for any period at any time of the day.
3. Although Mytvet SA will endeavour to provide uninterrupted service of the Website, it may need to be temporarily suspended without notice as a result of system failure, maintenance, repair or any other unforeseen event and will not be available during these times.
4. Mytvet SA Is not responsible for the inaccuracy of any material that is on our website.
5. We reserve the right to charge for our services. Fees are refundable only within 3 days of purchase.
6. Price packages are subject to change under the authority of Mytvet SA at any given time.
1. While using this website, information about you may be either collected by us or provided by you. Such information will become the property of Mytvet SA.
2. Mytvet SA may use this information to provide you with information regarding our products, services, or events from time to time. You may request that Mytvet SA cease sending you such information or request that your personal information be removed from our database or mailing list at any time.
3. Mytvet SA will not disclose any personal information to anyone except as provided for in this policy. We may however need to disclose personal information to Mytvet SA employees or agents who require such information to carry out their duties.
4. Mytvet SA makes use of first-party and third-party cookies, as well as web beacons and similar technologies to deliver measurement services and targeted advertising to visitors. Cookies may include Google Analytics cookie. No personal information is shared with any third party when providing these targeted services.